Life is busy in our household right now.
- Monday: Staff Development Day at work
- Tuesday: Staff Development Day at work – last day!
- Wednesday: Practical Completion Inspection for our future-home.
- Thursday: Going to get my early Christmas Gift
- Friday: Potentially hand-over of the future-home (if we’re super super super lucky!)
- Saturday: Christmas Eve big dinner with my family
- Sunday: Christmas DAY – spent usually with us, and J’s family.
… and, of course, we’re on the last O-watch for 2011!
I’ve already started with OPK’s (even though it’s early) and I’ll be beginning my CB Fertility Monitor testing tomorrow … I am praying like crazy that by this time next week (Christmas morning) we’ll know if I’m a) gearing up to ovulate, or b) hitting the big-O.
I’m so nervous.